Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Thanks, Google Play readers!

On Sunday, I made my first paid sales on Google Play.  Thanks for supporting my work, GP readers, and I hope you enjoy the books.  :)

On a related note, I got an email from Draft2Digital today.  They have apparently finally secured a deal with Google Play.  Lol... typical.  I waited so long for that to happen, but I finally got tired of waiting and made an account with PublishDrive in order to get on Google Play.  Then, just weeks after loading my books up there, D2D breaks the news.  Ah, well.  Them's the breaks.  I'm sticking with PublishDrive, by the way.  I love D2D, but I've grown fond of PD, too.

I might have already recouped the cost of the Bookbub Featured Deal.  If not, it should definitely happen before this week is out.  And the trilogy will still be steaming along on some serious algorithm momentum, so the promotion has been a huge boost--and well worth the money--any way you slice it.  Thanks again, Bookbub, and thanks to all my readers for supporting my work.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment