Tuesday, February 19, 2019

I'd forgotten...

...that I was following myself on Bookbub.  I got a reminder in my inbox, though, when they notified me of my new release.





If you're an author, and you've claimed your books on Bookbub, then it's a good idea to follow yourself so that you can see the "new release" emails that your others followers get.  I'm following myself on Amazon, too, for the same reason.  It's good to see when those notification emails go out.  Amazon, for example, usually takes a few weeks before sending them.  I'm sure they have their reasons for the delay.

Anyway, it's neat to see the email.

For those interested in the book, the links to all the retailers at which it's available are on the sidebar.  Just scroll down until you see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment