Saturday, February 9, 2019

Stick a fork in it

Book 3 is DONE.  :D

I've finished proofreading it.  All I need to do is add back matter, convert to epub, and publish.

Word count = 129,048.  That includes chapter titles, copyright page, and all the rest of that stuff.  It's the longest story I've ever written.

I won't publish this weekend.  I prefer to do that on a weekday.  But I'll plan to do that Tuesday night, so it should be live Wednesday.

My plan for the rest of this month is to re-vamp the outline for book 4, do some household chores that I've been putting off, attend to some family obligations, and get my tax documents ready for when I meet with my accountant some time in March or April.

When will I start the first draft of book 4?  Good question.  It might not be until April.  It depends on how everything else goes.  It especially depends on how long it takes me to be satisfied with the outline.  I already know it needs work.  I have no idea how long that work will take.

But right now, I'm feeling pretty good.  It took a year, but I finally got it done. 

Three down, five to go.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment