Sunday, August 26, 2018

Stuck on a scene

Gah!  I hate getting stuck like this.  I'm trying to add a scene into the book, and I keep deleting paragraphs and trying again.  I feel like I've accomplished nothing today.

On the plus side, I had an idea for a side story set in the Wheel of Fire universe.  Took a few notes.  If I ever get around to writing "bonus material" stuff, then I've got a starting point.

I had a long blog post written last night, but I scrapped it.  I don't know why, but it just didn't feel right.  I'm starting to wonder about myself here.  The last thing I need is to get frozen into inaction due to some psychological hangup relating to my self-confidence.


UPDATE:  I got the scene hammered out.  My brain finally found the mood I didn't know I was trying to set, and it's done.  Onward with the revision.

No comments:

Post a Comment