Wednesday, August 1, 2018

A box set is born

I'm dipping my toe in the "box set" waters.  :o  Check it out:


http://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/the-free-space-trilogy



This box set will only be available at Kobo for the time being.  I may eventually upload it to Amazon and D2D also, but that day isn't in the near future.  The reason has to do with marketing, and that's all I'll say at the moment.  So, once again so that there's no misunderstanding, this is a Kobo exclusive product.  Kobo readers can save half a buck by getting this box set instead of buying the books individually. 

I'd like to thank Christine Savoie of Bayou Cover Designs for doing the cover for me.  I emailed her about it last Friday, so she was a champ in getting it done quickly.

The formatting was a challenge, particularly concerning the table of contents and the chapter heading links.  I had to tweak Calibre's settings to get it to do what I wanted.  But I think I got all the bugs out, and as far as I can tell, the epub works the way it's supposed to.

So there you go, Kobo readers.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment