Friday, April 12, 2019

Progress Report

Well, the last several days have not been fun.  First, there was this whole brouhaha with Google Play.  Then I pulled a muscle in my neck.  Then, a couple of days ago, I had a migraine.  I've written very little in the month of April.  The work in progress currently stands at about 17,000 words.

I hope my body settles down over the coming days.  I hope I can move around more and get back to something approaching regular exercise.

On the plus side, I bought a new knife recently, and I like it a lot.  It's a Kershaw--my very first Kershaw--and it replaces a no-name knock-off folder I bought years ago that was on the verge of falling apart.  This is the one I bought.  It feels solid and robust in my hand--it's built like a tank, frankly--and I think it'll last me many years.  My first impressions of Kershaw are very positive.

As for the current book, I'm on page three of my twelve-page outline.

I'm still getting followers and recommendation notices when I log into Bookbub.  It feels really great, especially the recs, because that means the person who downloaded Clouds of Venus actually read it and enjoyed it enough to say so on the internet.

That's all for now.  Thanks for reading, folks, and thanks for supporting my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment