Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Annoyances

There's some sort of buzzing insect trapped in the wall.  I don't know what it is or how it got there, but the buzzing is getting on my nerves.  There's nothing I can do about it without tearing a hole in the wall.  Poison would probably work, but that's not an option.  The last time I handled any sort of poison, I ended up with a food allergy soon after.  I don't mess with poisons anymore.

This isn't the first time it's happened.  There have been buzzing insects trapped in the wall before.  Eventually, they leave or die, and that's what will happen this time, too.  In the interim, though, I have to live with that nagging noise.

I know... first-world problems.

In other news, I've got over 58,000 words done in the current work-in-progress.  I'm on page ten of my twelve-page outline.  The end is near.  Well, the end of the first draft, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment