Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Titles and outlines

I'm still sick, but I felt better today than I have in a while, so maybe I'm getting over this thing.  In the meantime, I've been doing some thinking about titles and working on the book 4 outline.

I've also had some new ideas about how I want the series to progress.  No major changes, but some important minor ones.

When the series is done, I'll still have lots of fertile ground for side stories if I'm inclined to write them.  Depends on how successful the series ends up being.

I'm still not sure how PublishDrive's reporting works.  It seems to be a little haphazard.  But I'm getting steady downloads of Clouds of Venus on Google Play, so I'm pleased with that whole experience.  PD's customer service rocks, and GP's readers are downloading my freebie and occasionally putting a few bucks in my pocket.

That's all for now.  I'm going to finish my drink and then suck on another cough drop.  Later, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment