Friday, March 15, 2019

A new draft is born

I've started the first draft of book 4 of Wheel of Fire.  I'm not completely satisfied with where my outline is, but I've decided it's good enough to get started on the draft.  Word count currently stands at 787 words.

I'm still trying to decide on a title.  I've got a working title, but I don't plan on using that one when I publish.  I've got a couple of ideas.  We'll see.

I'm still not completely over my sinus infection.  It's a lot better than it was, but I can tell some remnant of it lingers.  I really hope this thing disappears completely soon, because I'm tired of it.  At least I can think well enough to write.  That's the important thing.

My goal now is to finish this first draft before the end of April.  As usual, I expect to fail at my goal.  Life always finds a way to ruin my plans.  But it's something to shoot for, and having a goal is better than not having one.

That's all for now.  More updates in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment