Saturday, October 27, 2018

Kobo requires captcha now

I really don't like the captcha thing.  The pictures are grainy, and it's often too hard to make out the details well enough to tell if the object I'm supposed to find is there or not.  Maybe it really does help prevent bots from logging in.  I don't know.  All I know is that it's an annoyance.

In other news, Draft2Digital has announced a new partnership with Baker & Taylor, a library system in the same vein as Bibliotheca.  I've added my books to both library systems.  We'll see if anything comes of it.

I'm going to change up my back matter a little and see if I can improve my sell-through rate.  My current rate isn't bad, but I think I can do better.

I've got some other things in the works, but no details for now.  ;)

I've removed/deactivated/whatever the copy of Mr. Wilson I was using as a magnet at My Book Cave.  It was an interesting experiment, but not one I think I'll repeat any time soon.  Not in the same way, at least.  I need to come up with an actual strategy first.

Still line-editing the work-in-progress.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment