Saturday, March 24, 2018

Finally...

...got the Lightbridge scene done.  Man, that was a bear.  It ended up being longer and more complex than I had outlined.  Anyway, it's finished, so I can move on.  Still on page 5 of my 13-page outline.  Word count is just over 44,000.  I hope to finish the draft before the end of April.

I did some quick math on my KDP Reports page.  The U.K. is responsible for about 30% of my Amazon income over the last 90 days.  Thanks for your support, U.K. readers.  :D

Covers are pretty much done for books 3 and 4.  Still working on the covers for books 5 and 6.  They're getting better, but I'm still not satisfied.

I had planned to submit a short story to Alasdair Shaw for his upcoming anthology, but I don't think I'm going to make it.  I'm behind on this novel, and I just can't spare the time.  But I've got until the end of April, so we'll see.  If I write ultra-fast for the next few weeks I might be able to pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment