I've finished my re-read of Ruined Worlds, which means I've finished all the re-reads I needed to do in preparation for writing the second draft of book 4. I fixed a few usage errors in the manuscript and made a couple of editorial changes. Nothing major. The file was remarkably clean, and I'm pleased with my ability to proofread my own work. I've uploaded the corrected file to the various retailers, so it'll be live according to their timetables.
Now it's time to start the major surgery. The second draft is where I add scenes, delete scenes, and shuffle scenes around. My goal is to finish it by Thanksgiving.