Friday, October 11, 2019

Progress report

I'm nearly done with the re-read of Ruined Worlds.  I expect to start the second draft of book 4 this weekend.

I've got some soreness in my right pectoral muscle, and I don't know why.  All I did today was mow the leaves.  Nothing strenuous.  :/

I did a three-promotion "promo stack" back in early September.  The hoped-for tail didn't materialize.  I won't be doing any more promo stacks unless they're in conjunction with a Bookbub.

I still can't figure out what I want to do about audio.  There are several different options, but all have significant downsides.

There's been almost no rain for the past two months.  Temps are cooler now--daily highs are around eighty--but still, we could use a little rain.

I'm close to the age my great-grandfather was when he registered for the World War I draft.  He wasn't drafted, and that's no surprise.  After the age of forty, the body starts to fall apart.  I couldn't imagine joining the military today in my current physical condition.

I'm eager to finish book 4, but the busiest time of the year is approaching, so who knows how much progress I'll make.  If I can finish the second draft before Thanksgiving, then I'll call that a win.

ZZ Top is doing a 50-year anniversary tour.  Fifty years together as a band!  That's forever in rock years.  Congratulations to that little old band from Texas.

That's all for now.  Take care, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment