Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Dell updated

I still can't really believe it, but my laptop successfully installed the updates from Dell today.  It hasn't done this for about a year and a half.

Apparently, the automatic update program had a bug in it that prevented updates from working.  There's a way to do them manually, but I'd kept putting that off.

Now, though, Dell seems to have fixed the issue.  So that's good, especially since it means I don't have to try to do this stuff manually and risk screwing something up.

In other news, I'm back to working on Wheel of Fire #5.  This book has taken forever, and I hate that, but there have been... ahem... extenuating circumstances.  Barring any further health issues, though, or other personal/family distractions, I hope to make a lot of progress on it in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment