Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Miscellaneous stuff

Thanks for everyone who bought my books that were in the recent Kobo promotion.  I hope you enjoy them.

If you live in the south like me, then keep an eye on the weather, because it's been violent.

I still don't have the energy I had in early January.  My illness from that month knocked me down a bit, and I'm still trying to climb out.  I'm hoping the warm weather of spring will help energize me.

Bought some lumber to make a cart for my miter saw.  Lumber prices are insane, and the supply is small and of dubious quality.  I hope the sawmills are running 24/7 to make up for lost time from last year's lockdowns.

I'm still keeping an eye on the Gamestop saga.  I've heard that the April 16 option expiration is going to be an important milestone.  I don't know how credible that rumor is, but I'm watching the stock price just the same.  That whole phenomenon is fascinating.

Life is tough for a lot of people.  Take care of yourselves, folks, and be kind to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment