Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Back matter updated

I've uploaded new-back-matter versions of Ruined Worlds.  The ones at Kobo and Amazon now have a link to Auxiliary's Revenge in the back.

I've also uploaded Auxiliary's Revenge to PublishDrive.  I haven't moved a single copy of anything at PD since last spring, so putting the new book there wasn't a priority.  Anyway, it's there now, or at least it will be once they review it and approve it.

I've got a about a thousand words written in that short story I posted about previously.  Not much, but better than nothing.

I think I've got my tax stuff ready to drop off at the accountant's place.  With luck, there won't be any surprises.  I'm expecting to pay some bucks to the feds, though, and that sucks.

Yesterday, I moved nine copies of Clouds of Venus at Kobo.  That's unusual; sales and downloads at Kobo have always been sporadic for me.  Hopefully it's the start of a trend.  I'd love to get some real traction there.

No comments:

Post a Comment