Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Trying new markets

All right... after the Google Play/PublishDrive thing back in April, I took my books down from GP and basically didn't use PD at all until I decided what to do.  Well, I've decided.  I just republished my books via PublishDrive.  I'm sending them to the following retailers, all of which are new to me:

Bookmate
Gardners
Odilo
Ciando
Esentral

Thanks to Joe Malik for helping me decide on these.

I have no idea what to expect from these stores.  Perhaps I'll make some sales there.  Perhaps not.  Only time will tell.  I've priced everything the same as on Amazon.  Clouds of Venus will be free.

The folks at PublishDrive are currently on vacation, so they just have a skeleton crew running the place for the next couple of weeks.  I uploaded and republished my books, but PD won't actually send them to the stores until the full workforce gets back.  So it will be several weeks before my books appear at any of the aforementioned retailers.  That's assuming, of course, that there aren't any snags along the way.

Anyway, that's that.  One more item off the to-do checklist.

No comments:

Post a Comment