Tuesday, October 5, 2021

If there's war...

...between China and Taiwan, then I don't expect it to happen until at least March and probably April.  I know the Chinese have been beating the war drums lately, but I doubt they'd do anything to screw up their Winter Olympics in February.  The weather becomes favorable for an amphibious assault in April, so that's when I think it'll happen, assuming it happens at all.

My advice?  Spend the next few months stocking up on whatever goods you need to get you through some tough times.  A war in the Pacific won't remain localized to the Taiwan Strait.  It'll spill over into the rest of the region, and then the whole world's in for some hurt.

In the meantime, enjoy Christmas with your loved ones, and count your blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment