Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Preventative measures

I woke up on Saturday with a stuffy nose and what looked like a sinus infection.  I decided to nip this thing in the bud, so I stayed in, didn't do anything strenuous, and drank a lot of water and Gatorade.

It might have actually worked.  I usually fail at nipping illnesses in the bud, but none of the days since Saturday have been that bad.  *knock on wood*

It would be nice to not be down for the count for a couple of weeks, which is what sometimes happens.

In a completely unrelated side note, I still don't like the new Blogger.  It puts a single-space indentation at the start of my blog post.  I have to delete that space every time.  It's not enough to be a proper indentation--that takes three spaces, if I recall correctly--but it's enough to annoy me.  It serves no purpose that I can fathom.

But as long as Blogger is free, I guess I can't complain too much.  I still like it better than the alternatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment