Sunday, March 29, 2020

Cautiously optimistic

So I got my toe looked at, and the podiatrist said it's not infected anymore.  The wound has healed, so it's not bleeding or anything.  There's still discoloration and a soft squishy place like a blister, but I'm living with it.  In time, it should, uh, disappear or something?  I don't know.  But no pain + no bleeding = good.

I've applied for a couple of promotions on StoryOrigin, trying to get my brain back in gear.

I'm not sick with the viru, nor do I know anyone who is.  All is well around here in that regard.

I saw a raptor today.  I think it was a Mississippi Kite, but I'm not sure.  Whatever it was, it's always cool to see a raptor.

Around the new year, I started drinking Metamucil in an effort to get control of my migraines.  It has definitely helped.  I may yet beat these things for good.

I had a computer issue a few weeks ago.  Nearly drove me crazy.  Luckily, I fixed it.  (The issue was a USB port that was slowly dying.)

So, all in all, it's been a rocky past couple of months for me, but I'm getting past it.  Let's hope the rest of the year plays out in a satisfying manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment