Saturday, January 18, 2020

Space Force uniforms

The U.S. Space Force has unveiled its new uniforms.




I guess that camo is for blending into the space forests.  :/

Look... I like the idea of a Space Force.  I mean, I'm currently writing a series about a space marine, so I obviously dig this stuff, right?  But come on, man.  At least make the camo monochrome if you're going with that sort of pattern.

This is just a money-saving thing, of course.  They're using hand-me-downs from the other service branches.  They said so themselves:




But if the new uniforms aren't actually new uniforms, then why the big reveal?  Why mention it at all?  I just don't get it.

The best part of the announcement is the comments.  Looks like the Navy is trolling them.  lol




This is life in the 21st century.  Enjoy your stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment