Monday, December 30, 2019

I survived Christmas

Christmas is over, and that includes the get-togethers.  It was actually pretty painless this year.  Hopefully everyone will enjoy the things I got them.

I haven't done much writing-related stuff lately.  I've been busy doing family things, and now I've got some other projects I'm working on, so progress will be slower than I'd like for the next couple of weeks.

The good news is that I've made a dietary change, and I think my digestion has improved a little as a result.  I'd love to stop having headaches all the time, and the key to that--for me--is digestion, so maybe I'm on to something here.  *fingers crossed*

The work-in-progress stands at about 103,000 words.  I'm right in the sweet spot where I aimed to be.  Still planning on publishing in January or February.  Probably February at this point.

My goal for 2020 is to publish book 5 of Wheel of Fire.  I don't want to have it take all year.  If I can truly get a handle on my headaches, then maybe I won't be incapacitated so often.  Maybe I can get more done.

I'm hoping for a pullback in the stock market over the next couple of weeks.  It's overbought, so it needs to retrace a little.  It's currently down in today's session, so maybe the pullback has started.  I've got my eye on a couple of things, but I don't want to pay a premium, so I've held off on pulling the trigger.  Hopefully I'll get the opportunity I'm looking for before this month is out.

In the meantime, I hope you all have a Happy New Year.  Let's make 2020 a great one.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment