Friday, July 12, 2019

This table rocks

Okay, first a disclaimer: I don't have any sort of relationship with WORX whatsoever.  I'm simply a satisfied customer, no more, no less.  I paid full price for this thing.

Now, on to the product...

A few months ago, I purchased a WORX Pegasus folding workbench.  Amazon product page:

https://www.amazon.com/Pegasus-Multi-Function-Sawhorse-Clamps-Holding/dp/B01HREBZ3M/






This week, I've been using it to do some woodworking.  I used the clamps to hold pieces of wood in place while I drilled and sawed.  More importantly, I put some pressure on the edge of the table while using the jigsaw.  You never know, when sawing something that's hanging off the edge, if your table will start to tip over.  This table did not.  It remained solidly in place the whole time, even while I was pushing on the edge of it to hold the wood still.  That was what spurred me to write this post: its stability in the face of what could have been a challenging moment vector.

The table is lightweight for something its size and ruggedness.  It folds up nicely for carrying.  The only real negative thing about it is there's no carry handle.  I carry it by the waffle pattern of the polymer reinforcements instead.  That's a minor thing, though.  I can still truck it up and down stairs one-handed.  Product is all-around awesome.

If you need something like this, then I recommend this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment