Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Progress report

Well, I'm still line-editing the current book, and it's looking less and less likely that it'll be out this year.  I hate that I keep pushing it back, but that's the way it goes.  When I try to rush, quality declines, and I'd rather delay publishing a book than publish something I know can be better.

On the positive side, I've sold a few box sets on Kobo lately, so the cover I bought for it has paid for itself.  Still no plans as of yet to publish the box set elsewhere.  For the time being, it's a Kobo/Walmart exclusive.

I ran a few promotions for Clouds of Venus last week, and I'm pleased with the results.  If any new readers are reading this, I hope you enjoy the book.

That's all for now.  Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment