Thursday, July 26, 2018

Adventures in formatting

I made some formatting changes to Buddy and Mr. Wilson.  Nothing major; I removed the indentations from the first paragraph of each scene in Mr. Wilson, and I changed Buddy from block paragraphs to conventional indented ones.  All my published works should now have identical formatting.  I think.

Between all that and the household chores, I didn't get any work done on the current book.  :(  I'm also having second thoughts about a particular scene I was writing but now might abandon.  *sigh*  Such is revision.

On the plus side, Calibre continues to be an awesome program.  I don't even bother using the online epub validator anymore because I have complete faith in the epubs Calibre produces.  They turn out flawless every time.  And the "Edit ToC" button is the bee's knees.  Thanks, Mr. Goyal!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment