Friday, June 15, 2018

Progress report

It's been slow going, but I finally got a scene fixed in the current work-in-progress.  Sometimes a scene will just nag at me, and then I have to think about it a while in order to figure out what's wrong with it.  And then I have to think some more about how to fix it.

The weather hasn't cooperated.  I turn the computer off when there's lightning around, and there have been a lot of storms lately, so that's slowed my progress.  I think the last completely rainless day was some time in May.  It's felt like a South American jungle or something around here, complete with low-hanging patches of steam.

I've about settled on a new cover design for Mr. Wilson.  If I can't think of a way to improve it over the next few days, then I'll probably upload it.

I've had a headache today, so I haven't gotten much done.  But it's coming along, and I expect to be finished with my first-draft notes very soon.  Then I can move on to the "fleshing out" stage of revision, and that should move a little faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment