Saturday, September 23, 2017

Ready, fire, aim!

That's my process, basically.  Like Dale Kinmont, I never get anything right the first time, so I shoot first and adjust my aim later.  *sigh*  I've already altered the blurb for Clouds of Venus a little.  And then I realized I left an extra paragraph return in the blurb, so I had to go back and remove that.  The good news is that the book is perma-free on Amazon.  Across all retailers, a few dozen copies have already been downloaded.  No sales of books 2 or 3 yet, but it's still early.

Next up: ad blitz.  I've got a few places I want to submit to.  I'll do that tomorrow, though.  I'm kind of tired, and those ad people probably don't work on the weekends anyway.

The good news is that I'm now in full Wheel of Fire mode.  I've started the third draft of Hostile Planet.  I hope to finish it in a week or so.  After that, I'll re-read it in epub on the computer for final proofreading.  And I'll need to finalize the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment