Monday, November 17, 2014

Updated some back matter

I've updated the back matter for Buddy at all three vendors in order to reflect the new blog.  I'll get to Mr. Wilson tomorrow.

I've also discovered a better way to upload to Amazon and Nook.  I write in OpenOffice because I hate Word, but I need a .doc file to upload.  When I first uploaded Buddy back in August, I copied and pasted the whole story into Word and then uploaded that.  Well, it took a few tries to get it right.  It was pretty frustrating.

What I decided to try with the revisions was to just do a "save as" while in OpenOffice and then choose the .doc option.  This seems to work better.

Kobo, of course, hasn't been a problem, because they let me upload the .odt file.

Anyway, live and learn, as they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment