Monday, November 18, 2019

November blues

In early October, my traction on Apple disappeared for no apparent reason.  I had a nice steady drip of sales and downloads going for about eighteen months.  Now it's gone.  I have no idea why.  Some algorithm thing, I guess.  I hoped it was a temporary thing, but it's been over a month now, so I guess it's not.  I'd like to get that momentum back some day, obviously, and the sooner the better, but right now, I'm pretty discouraged about it.

It's tough trying to find decent manufactured products at reasonable prices these days.  If you want quality, you have to pay a fortune for it, otherwise you're stuck with disposable crap.  The "happy medium" is almost nonexistent.

I'm trying to find stuff to give the niece and nephew for Christmas, and it's tough.  It also doesn't help that today's kids are all glued to their screens.  What do you give a kid who only wants to stare at a screen?

I've developed a patch of rough, itchy skin on my lower back.  I have no idea why.  Add it to the list of health-related annoyances that have been popping up like weeds throughout my forties.

Well, that's enough whining for now, I guess.  Thanks for bearing with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment