Saturday, September 22, 2018

So how was your week?

These past few days have been a blitz.  There's been a dumpster fire at kboards, in case you haven't heard.  I've been a member there for over four years.  I had over 2500 posts.  And I've spent the past couple of days manually redacting every single comment.  It took many hours and cramped my wrists, but I got it done.

Naturally, I haven't done any writing or revising or anything else I should have been doing instead of trying to manage this crisis.  :(

On the plus side, this situation prompted Timothy Ellis to create a new forum as a replacement, and other than a few technical hiccups, it's going swimmingly.  I'm very optimistic about Writer Sanctum.

I've also joined K'Sennia's forum, the Indieauthorhaven.  Thanks for starting it, K'Sennia!

Now I need to get my head back in the "professional author" game.  I'm still pretty frazzled, so it might take a few days for my brain to settle down, but I'm going to try to plow ahead anyway.

In the meantime, Mr. Wilson is still available for free at My Book Cave, so if you haven't picked up a copy yet, you've got about a week left to do so.

Let's hope this coming week is a lot more boring than the previous one.

No comments:

Post a Comment