Sunday, September 30, 2018

A moment of panic

For some reason, I thought I had a Kobo promotion set to start today.  But I hadn't lowered the price on Amazon.  I was afraid of getting the infamous "nastygram" for having a lower price elsewhere.

Luckily, I had the date wrong.  Crisis averted.

But that just goes to show how scatterbrained I've been ever since the kboards dumpster fire.  I know I shouldn't let it affect me like this, but it was a part of my life for over four years.  I tried to help the others there as best I could.  I offered blurb advice and cover advice.  I even made covers for people.  I was utterly dependable in the Make it Free thread.  I was always congratulating and encouraging others.  I really tried to be an asset to the community.  A positive force for good, you know?

And now it's over.

In other news, I just put all my books on the library service Bibliotheca.  I haven't received the confirmation from D2D yet, so I don't even know if they're live on that site yet.  But they'll be available there sooner or later.  My income expectations for the Bib are low, but maybe it'll put a little change in my pocket.  Can't hurt, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment