Friday, May 25, 2018

Another flawless order

Received my Amazon order a couple of days ago.  Everything was as I wanted.  I've never had to return anything to Amazon.  I've been satisfied every single time.  Of course, I'm also a careful shopper, so I probably avoid a lot of the careless mistakes other people make that results in them being dissatisfied with their purchases.  Whatever the reason, though, I've got no complaints.  Amazon serves me well.

Out of curiosity, and on a somewhat related note, I visited Walmart's web site and did a little browsing.  Their book product pages are starting to resemble Amazon's in some ways.  Of particular importance, in my opinion, is the presence of also-boughts.  Walmart is playing catch-up to Amazon in the cyber-store realm, and they've still got a ways to go, but they seem to be making real strides.  I'm cautiously optimistic.  And if they start putting self-published Kobo books on their virtual shelves, then it's "game on."  Exciting times.

No comments:

Post a Comment