Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Thanks, Patty and Jaxon!

I ran two promotions this past weekend.  The first one was on Friday.  I submitted Clouds of Venus for Jaxon Reed's readper.com blog.  Over the weekend, I had about two hundred downloads on Amazon.  Results were comparable to a bknights ad.  Needless to say, I was pleased.

The other promotion was Patty Jansen's.  I put Hostile Planet on sale for 99 cents.  I had a number of sales--17 on Amazon alone, and a few elsewhere--and again, was quite pleased.

Neither promotion cost me a penny.  :D

So, here's a big thanks to both Patty Jansen and Jaxon Reed for their services.  Y'all are awesome.

My next promotion is coming up in less than two weeks.  It's for Kobo customers only, though.  I'll blog about it when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment