Sunday, April 15, 2018

Progress report

I'm still working on book 3, and the end is in sight.  Sort of.  Well, Jerry's on the planet where the book ends.  That's close enough, right?  ;)

I've pretty much decided on a title.  Not sharing, though.  I'll let it be a surprise.

Word count is 66,884.  I'm on page 8 of my 13-page outline.  But I think I'm nearer to the end than my outline would suggest.  We'll see, I guess.  My goal remains to finish the first draft before the end of the month.

I'd like to make a new cover for Mr. Wilson.  It's the only cover I'm really not satisfied with.  The problem is that nothing I do in Photoshop seems to look right.  I haven't put much time into this yet, but it's on my radar.  It's an elegant story, and it deserves an awesome cover.

That's all for now.  Back to splattering guts across bulkheads in zero-g.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment