Sunday, April 29, 2018

Progress report

I'm on page 10 of my 13-page outline.  I've got over 77k words.  Still crunching this thing out, but the end of the first draft is in sight.

In other news, it seems like the wind has yet to stop blowing this year.  I don't like wind.  Well, I like it sometimes.  But not all the time, which is the way it's been lately.  I'd like to enjoy some nice pleasant spring days before summer arrives, but it looks like that might not happen.

I think I'll be getting a payout from Kobo.  The threshold is fifty Canadian dollars, and I've made forty-one and change in American money, so that should be enough.  I'd love to get some real traction at that retailer and start making sales on a regular basis.  Right now, Kobo is my third-best retailer after Amazon and Apple, and it's a distant third.  The potential is enormous, though, and I'd love to get some momentum going.

I've started working on a new cover for Mr. Wilson, and I think what I've got so far is already better than the current cover.  I'm still working on it, but I'm optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment