Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Progress report

Word count for this draft currently stands at 74,274.  I'm on page 9 of my 13-page outline.  I'm hoping to make a big push this last week of April and finish this thing up.

The sale at Kobo this past weekend went okay, but not as well as I'd hoped.  I'm right at the threshold required for Kobo to pay out.  It might come down to where the Canadian dollar moves over the next few weeks as to whether I get paid or not.  It's also possible that I've made sales that simply haven't shown up on the dashboard yet.  Kobo's sales reporting has been sporadic in the past.

My goals for 2018 remain the same: publish book 3 this summer and book 4 before year's end.  It'll be close, and I'm starting to fear I won't make it.  But we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment