Thursday, January 9, 2020

Tough questions

I've been watching the Jeopardy GOAT shows this week.  It's a sort of tournament between Ken Jennings, Brad Rutter, and James Holzhauer.

As expected, all three champions have an impressive array of knowledge.  Also as expected, the questions are tougher than usual.  I don't know the answers to most of them, and I usually know most of the answers on the regular show.

One of tonight's Final Jeopardy questions asked for two movie producers.  I got Ang Lee correct, but I couldn't name the other.  I was in good company, though, because all three guys also came up with Lee but failed to name the other one.  (It was Alfonso Cuaron.)

Right now, Ken leads with two match wins to James's one, but I wouldn't count anyone out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment