Sunday, September 10, 2017

Migraines suck

It's been a while sine I've had one, but I had one tonight.  They're pretty crippling, and I can never get any writing-related stuff done.  I just can't think well enough, even when I'm not nauseous or shaking, and I just can't trust myself to make decent decisions.

It's mostly subsided now, which is why I'm capable of using the computer at the moment.  But the final polishing of Cities of Mars will remain postponed until tomorrow.

I had hoped to release the trilogy this week, but I might wait until this hurricane stuff has passed.  I want to release at a time when I'm fairly confident the power won't go out.  My location in the northern part of the state means I'm not in any real danger, but the power goes out around here every time a squirrel farts, so a little caution won't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment