Thursday, September 21, 2017

Getting it all sorted out

Publishing three books via three different platforms, all in one day, is a draining experience.  Not only did I upload each book to Amazon, Kobo, and Draft2Digital, but I also filed the copyrights with the U.S. Copyright Office.  Doing all of those things was a several-hours-long grind.  I don't recommend it.  From now on, it's one book at a time.

I've added links to the blog's sidebar.  Still waiting on Scribd.

I've bookmarked the books in my browser.

I've sent out some free copies to a few friends.  I've also made three sales of Clouds of Venus already.  So at least, uh... *counts on fingers*  ...eight people have the book in their possession now.

I've posted links in the "Make it Free" thread on kboards.  I've also contacted KDP and asked them to price-match.  With any luck, it'll go free tomorrow or over the weekend, and I'll be applying for promotions on Monday.

I've added the books to Goodreads.

Oh--almost forgot--another author asked if he could read a chapter from Clouds of Venus for his podcast.  I agreed.  Planned for Sep. 29.  I'll post a link when it's up.

That's all for now.  And, frankly, it's enough.  lol



UPDATE:  All three titles are now on Scribd.  I'll add the links momentarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment