Monday, March 20, 2017

Lost in Migraine Land

I had a rough few days.  The details are disgusting, so I won't elaborate, but I was basically useless for a few days.  Migraines are the devil.  >:(

But I'm feeling human again now, so all is well, I guess.  It just sucks as far as productivity goes.  I feel like I've done next to nothing for the entirety of 2017.  It's just one life-interruption after another.  My plan to publish the Free Space trilogy in April is obviously out the window.  I'll publish it some time this year, but that's all I can say for now.

On the plus side, it's supposed to be 79 degrees tomorrow with an afternoon thunderstorm.  That means it should be nice and humid for the whole day, rain or no rain.  In other words: perfect weather.  :D  The dry air of winter is horrible, and the increased humidity of spring is always a welcome relief.  I blame my British ancestry for my body's sensibilities.

I've settled on a name for my epic fantasy series.  I won't spill the beans yet, because these things have a way of changing, but I'm starting to flesh out a world.  Actually writing this series is still far in the future, of course.  I won't even start it until after the Wheel of Fire is finished.  So it will probably 2019 at the earliest before I start writing book 1.  But this stuff takes time to percolate in my brain, so I'm easing into it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment