I've updated the back matter for Buddy at all three vendors in order to reflect the new blog. I'll get to Mr. Wilson tomorrow.
I've also discovered a better way to upload to Amazon and Nook. I write in OpenOffice because I hate Word, but I need a .doc file to upload. When I first uploaded Buddy back in August, I copied and pasted the whole story into Word and then uploaded that. Well, it took a few tries to get it right. It was pretty frustrating.
What I decided to try with the revisions was to just do a "save as" while in OpenOffice and then choose the .doc option. This seems to work better.
Kobo, of course, hasn't been a problem, because they let me upload the .odt file.
Anyway, live and learn, as they say.