Friday, December 4, 2020

Physical update

Good news: my toe seems fine.  I think I must have just rubbed it the wrong way while doing yard work or something.  In any event, it's not infected, it doesn't hurt, and I'm back to my normal routine.

Friday night, I felt a little sick.  Fatigue and chills, the usual stuff.  I suspected I had picked up a bug from my relatives at Thanksgiving.  However, I felt fine the next day, and I've felt fine since.  So it was a false alarm.  Probably just still tired from all of Thursday's activity.

I've been getting some exercise in.  I'm not anywhere near where I'd like to be as far as physical fitness goes, but I'm making progress.  I'm pleased to be moving in the right direction.

Fun fact: Accept's Blood of the Nations album makes for good workout music.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment