Friday, June 12, 2020

Returned the sander

Well, that didn't last long.  I noticed a couple of places on the sander where the plastic had broken, so I sent it back.  It's disappointing, because I was otherwise satisfied with it.  It performed as expected.  But I'm not keeping something that breaks so soon after brief and gentle use.  It may have even been broken before I started using it; I don't know.  The fractures were in hard-to-see places.

So now I've been browsing Amazon for sanders.  I'm not sure what kind I want to get, if any.  After all, I've still got the sanding attachment on the oscillating tool.

In other news, I drilled some holes today.  They were roundish and mostly on target.  They might actually work, though my warped pieces of wood with the raggedly cut edges will be a challenge to piece together.

I'm not a carpenter.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment