Thursday, June 21, 2018

New cover

I just uploaded the new cover for Mr. Wilson to all my retailers.  It should be up in a matter of hours.  Here it is:




I changed the formatting, too.  The story's no longer in block paragraphs.  It uses plain old indented paragraphs now.  I don't know if this will change the listed page count on the product pages or not, but it doesn't really matter.

Once the links are live, I'll change the sidebar image.  I'll try to change the image on Goodreads, too, if I can.  And LibraryThing, and Kboards, and wherever else it pops up.

Anyway, I think the new skin is a definite improvement over the old one.

UPDATE: The listed page count at Amazon is now 35 pages instead of 40 pages.  I'm not surprised that it changed.  I changed the formatting, and I also uploaded an epub instead of the original .doc.

UPDATE 2: I've changed the cover on the blog sidebar and on Kboards.  I tried to change it on Goodreads, but it turns out only librarians can do that.  I can ask them to do it, but it seems like a hassle, so I'm not going to bother.  Same for LibraryThing; if someone there notices the new cover, then they can change it, but otherwise, I'm not interested in wasting any more time on this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment