Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Did some pushups today

I'm finally feeling well enough to try to get back into an exercise routine.  I haven't been blowing gobs of phosphorescent yellow snot out for a couple of days now, so the sinus infection might be beat.  I'm still coughing, but that's typical for me.  After being sick, I often have a lingering cough that takes a few weeks to go away.

I did 51 pushups in a single set today.  I usually shoot for 70, but these are the first pushups I've done in a couple of weeks, so I'm okay with 51.  I should be back up to the usual amount in a few days.

I also need to get back into bicep curls with my rubber exercise band.  I know my biceps are in a poorly state, and I've got to work on that if I ever want to lift any heavy objects.  And I need to walk, too, because my legs are pitiful and my endurance practically non-existent.

Hopefully I won't have the setbacks I've had the past three years.  Hopefully I can actually end 2023 in better shape than I began it.

No comments:

Post a Comment