Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Progress report

I'm currently working on the mobi edit of book 4 of Wheel of Fire.  I'm at the 30% mark in the file on my Kindle.  I'm satisfied with that rate of progress, though I didn't get anything done this past weekend due to family obligations.  Word count is now over 101k.

I've added a new addon to my Firefox browser.  It's called "Multi-Account Containers."  It lets you open a new tab in a container, which means any site you log in to in that tab will be "contained."  You can open another tab and go to the same site, but you won't be logged in.  The login cookie is sequestered to the container tab.  This is a great little tool if you have multiple people using the same computer and you don't want their various site accounts getting mixed up.  It's also great if you want to keep your own multiple logins separate.

I've been trying to get more fiber in my diet recently.  I think a lack thereof is why I suffer from headaches so frequently.  The change seems to be working.  I'm cautiously optimistic.

It's cold today.  45 degrees right now in the middle of a sunny afternoon.  It's actually warmer in London, and it's after 8 P.M. there.

I'm still on track to publish in January or February, so fans of Wheel of Fire can get the next installment before too much longer. It's the fourth book of a planned seven, so it will feel good to get past the halfway point.  It's all downhill from there.  Well, not really.  The series climax comes later, so I guess it's uphill until then.  But y'all know what I mean.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment