Saturday, March 10, 2018

Progress report

This third book in the series is proving to be the most violent so far.  It was to be expected, of course, because the war's in full swing now, but still...

I'm 31,000 words in and on page 5 of a 13-page outline.  That's right on target, so I'm pleased.

In other news, I'm working on book covers for the later books.  I've got the covers for books 3 and 4 done, so I'm currently working on the one for book 5.  I'm still not happy with it, but I'm getting closer.  This cover design stuff does not come easy for me, and it takes many iterations before I can create something I can live with.  That's why I have to start on them long in advance.

I've got a couple of Kobo promotions coming up next week.  That retailer's still basically a dead zone for me, but the last promotion there netted several sales, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

All right, enough dawdling.  Back to the space battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment