Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Finally!

I've finally got this battle scene at the bridge finished.  I've been wrestling with it for a few days, and it's been slow going.  I initially had Shariel using a Reliant rifle (with bayonet) in the fight, but I switched that out for her usual Felid sword and an Agrarian rifle.  I also ended up changing some tactics and movements.  I ended up adding a couple thousand words, I think.  Anyway, it's done, and there's now a nice heap of mutilated bodies at the bridge, so I can move on.

In other news, Alasdair Shaw has announced the theme for his next anthology.  It's "The Renegade."  I already have an idea.  Once I finish this second draft of Mind Games, I'll work on the first draft of the short story I plan to submit to his anthology.

No comments:

Post a Comment