Thursday, April 13, 2017

Update

Been a little under the weather lately.  I'm coming out of it, though, and I think I'm back to normal.  *fingers crossed*

In the meantime, I've progress a little on revision for the trilogy, and I've completed the outline for the third book of the Wheel of Fire series.  I've been playing around with covers, too, trying to see if I can make 'em good enough.  Jury's still out on that.

I usually prefer writing in silence, but sometimes I like a little background music.  It needs to be peppy, though, not relaxing, and it can't have lyrics that distract me.  One thing I like to put on is this:




Completely serious.  Somehow, the lyrics don't bother me.  Whatever the case, I actually write with ten hours of He-Man singing in the background.  Insane, I know.  I have no explanation for my apparent descent into madness.

Less concerning is this:




Yeah.  \m/  Though the robot voice that speaks up a couple of times is kind of lame.

So that's where I'm at.

No comments:

Post a Comment