Friday, January 27, 2017

Update

I'm working my way through Cities of Mars and making revisions based on a beta reader's comments.  When I'm done, I'll send it to another beta reader.  Then I'll get back to Caverns of Mercury and try to polish that up.

I went ahead and bit the bullet and bought some covers for the trilogy.  I had tried making my own, but the self-doubt was crippling, and I just had to delegate it for the sake of my own sanity.

I was productive earlier in the week, but I've slid into a rut the past couple of days.  Trying to get motivated, but it's tough.  Some days the words just don't come.  :(

When I finally publish the trilogy, I'm going wide right from the start.  No KU.  Too many shenanigans involved with that.  I'll make the first book perma-free as soon as possible and try to line up some promotions.  I intend to do as much as I can for the trilogy while the books are on the HNR list.

If I break even, I'll call it a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment